Resources | Mechanism Guide
- Tension Control Knob allows for greater spring tension control for a firmer or softer tilting motion. Turn counterclockwise to increase tension, clockwise to decrease tension.
- Front Tilt Stop Lever allows additional forward tilt for optimum task performance. To operate, first release Tilt Lock with Infinite Lock, then tilt seat backward slightly and push lever downward and back. To return chair to upright position, tilt seat back once again and pull lever forward and up to its original position.
- Tilt Lock with Infinite Lock lever secures seat into any tilt position or allows seat to free float. To lock into a particular position, tilt seat to desired angle and press down on lever. To release, simply lift lever up.
- Seat Height adjustment easily raises or lowers seat to desired height. To raise, lift weight off seat and pull up on lever until seat reaches a comfortable height. To lower, lift up on lever while seated and release to lock seat into desired position.
- Back Angle with Infinite Lock lever provides precise, independent back angle control. To adjust, lift up on lever until desired back angle is reached. To freely make adjustments without touching lever, move lever into highest position, adjust back angle, then push lever downward to lock into place.
- Optional seat slider adjustment provides 2½" front and back horizontal seat depth adjustment. To operate, lift up on adjustment bar and move seat forward or backward until desired depth is acheived. Release bar and seat will lock into position.