The QuickTime Program offers contract furniture customers expedited delivery on an extensive range of cost-effective, options-oriented seating products. Under this program, a wide array of guest, task, conference, management and executive chairs – with many options and fabrics – can be ready for shipment within ten business days from receipt of order.
With a range of fabric options and the acceptance of COM, QuickTime products are also available with an assortment of standard options – such as seat sliders, width-adjustable arms and soft-tread casters – and carry the same Lifetime Warranty as Encore's standard lead-time products.
QuickTime Terms and Conditions:
- Seating: Maximum Purchase Order quantity of 25 units (in any combination).
- Tables: Maximum Purchase Order quantity of 5 units (in any combination).
- Product will be complete and ready to ship within 10 days upon acceptance of Purchase Order.
- QuickTime Purchase Orders must be placed separately from standard lead-time Purchase Orders – no split Purchase Orders allowed.
- COM/COV acceptable – 10 day manufacturing time begins subsequent to receipt of COM fabric or vinyl.
- All standard "options" (excluding TB133) available.
- Encore reserves the right to choose method of shipment.
Carded Fabrics Available on the QuickTime Program:
QuickTime fabrics can also be specified for standard lead-time orders.
Current Available Models:
- Memento Guest*
- Whim Guest*
- Whim Task*
* Select models only. Please refer to Master Price List for details.